Tuesday 29 September 2015

'Tell your Story' 
Thanks Patricia from The Design Trust and Make It In Design for the Building a Branding video series.
I was talking to a customer at a recent craft fair about how I have just changed to a UK fabric printers
now I'm ordering bigger quantities of fabric and someone else stopped to listen. 
I realised this was exactly what Patricia from the Design Trust as talking about when she was saying 
Tell your Story'. My customers are actually interested to hear what goes on behind the scenes,
so this is what I will endeavour to do from now on.

So as you have probably gathered I now get my fabrics printed in the UK, so its a completely British brand. Designed, printed and made here.

I also received my first batch of proper printed care labels from Woven Labels. Another exciting
step for Chez Beccy. 

Sewing in my first care label!

No comments:

Post a Comment