Saturday 15 September 2012

Well its been awhile. I've just been so inspired by the Olympics. Work hard so you too can achieve your goals!!

 So fully refreshed from my lovely holiday I'm raring to go. I've finally got my colours sorted I think. On my ditsy floral design I decided to have pink stamens. I wanted the stamens to stand out more and while I was looking through Vogue at all the gorgeous opulent colours for Autumn/Winter I found like fabulous raspberry pink.



Unfortunately the painted blue background has not some out. I guess the colour variation is too slight to be recognised in the printing process. I'll just have to do the blue backgrounds as flat colour. Shame but there we go.

Anyway lets talk polka dots!! I've seen so many around at the moment. They are everywhere,  Cath Kidston has a whole new range of spotty bags, I saw someone wearing spotty jeans the other day, I just love it. So here are mine.



I think they will sit very well with the ditsy floral designs. So now I'm ordering some fabric so I can make up some more tea towels. I wish I could get the linen cotton canvas as organic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment