Friday 15 March 2013

I wanted to start this post with a little bit of spring to cheer us all up! I found these lovely snowdrops so I thought I'd share them. So pretty...


I have been busy making tea towels this week so there are now some more floral tea towel available to buy in my shop!


I think these two designs look really pretty together.




I've also been thinking of how I can make my craft stall attractive so a few weeks ago I found this towel rail in an antiques centre near me. 


And I though it would be a great way of displaying my tea towels. So I've sanded it down...


 I've put primer on it...


Now I just have to decide what colour to paint it. Do I do it just white or an off white?

2 comments:

  1. Just saw you on Rachael Taylor's blog, love your prints !





    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's a lovely comment to start friday with!

    ReplyDelete