Friday 1 February 2013


The view from my studio!



I get so excited when it snows. It makes everything look so pretty and then if sunshines as well its so bright. I went for a walk on sunday through the fields near me and the sun almost shone while it was snowing! I love the hush that descends, the stillness. I like the fact it makes life slow down for a short while. I took a few snowy photos.


It's hard to believe that this was only last week. When will it stop raining!!!

Last weekend I designed a couple of cards for Chez Beccy.




I was hoping to have done more but I was completely distracted by tidying up a big pile of stuff that had been sitting in the corner of my studio for a very long time!!! I wish I was naturally tidy person or maybe its a lack of storage so I don't know where to put things. So I'm hoping I'll be able to carry on with my spring clean even if it is a bit early in the year. It does feel good. I can recommend it! 

Now I need to make this fabulous lavender linen spray I found on the designsponge.com blog to finish off my spring cleaning. It will compliment my lavender hearts nicely as well.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so curious, where do you live? We haven't gotten any real snow in Portland this winter but tomorrow I'm headed to a little ski town called Bend where there is sure to be snow, I can't wait!

    I love the simplicity of those cards and the colors you used! Those shades of red and blue are so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amberly, Thank you for your lovely comments. I live in the cotswolds in the UK. Unfortunately all the snow is now gone! Enjoy the snow in Bend, hope you get some ski-ing in too (if you like that sort of thing?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your snowy thistle photograph. Such beautiful imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i really like those cards!

    ReplyDelete